Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future of this forum
This all makes sense. Hope people learn to be civil and do trades the right way.
The Pretender Wrote:Okay people,

You might saw it last night, the forum was closed.

We have bannend a few user here for now, and we will ban way more if these fight continue.

It is okay to say what you think, but do it on a adults way and dont act like little childrens!

If you dont follow the rules, we (the staff here) will directly ban you from this forum without doubts!

We also will delete your postings from here if they against the rules. If you start bitching....Goodbye

We are all sick of this here!

edit:

Also we will delete ALL users with 0 postings, they are just here for leeching and never say thank you!
So if you are one of them, you better hurry up to get part of the community or you will be gone!

I have that feeling that i am one of the Guys who has to go next
Fallen2011 Wrote:I have that feeling that i am one of the Guys who has to go next

Dont worry, you wont go!
Surfacing Wrote:I support this 100%. Although we like to consider this a forum which isn't extremely strict, we can't tolerate persistent flaming and lurking without giving anything back.

absolutely correct
Hello, what's up. I don't think there's any kind of introduction/site-help board so I just figured I'd post here.

Anyway if there are problems with fighting, you might want to make a no-flaming rule or similar, since that's a pretty easy one to moderate and very clear cut when someone does it, and never adds anything to the discussion or topic at hand. I'm sure everyone would get used to it pretty quickly.

I haven't seen anything bad here myself though.
well i lifted all bans
banned users, please, welcome back to the board
but remember, if such behavior would continue, it will cause not another ban, but account removal
cheers!!
ingram Wrote:well i lifted all bans
banned users, please, welcome back to the board
but remember, if such behavior would continue, it will cause not another ban, but account removal
cheers!!

it's not amazing. `cuz kain was banned
i don't think it's happen in another situation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BYE BYE! Forum will close in june. FlavorFlav 13 5,924 06-18-2022, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Paganec
  Forum will be down for some days The Pretender 1 193,734 09-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Last Post: JtR