Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with banned users
I noticed gannibal was bannd and it looks like we have another member banned next, when cesarin continues spamming the chat..

today a new user total_skill with the Email: rammsteinthebest2015@gmail.com registered.....  somebody thinks the same like me??

It is an old story.. banned memebers register with new names and new email adresses (and using ip proxies)... The question is: how should we deal with it?
I have not the time and passion to double check every new user. Up to now I accept all registrations which are not from a spam bot.

closing the forum for new registrations?
you can ban me anythime you want dude, you think i'm scared or what ????

pretty obvious what's going on in this forum...
Not trading anymore
(03-29-2016, 02:27 PM)cesarin Wrote: you can ban me anythime you want dude, you think i'm scared or what ????

pretty obvious what's going on in this forum...

I'ne never banned a user form this forum an I don't want to... I'm not responsible for banning users... but I'm responsible for accepting new registered users. so please stay on topic
not sure if its gannibal or not, but a rammstein trader sure won't bring anything new to the table and community in general
(03-29-2016, 03:51 PM)Anidamaru Wrote: not sure if its gannibal or not, but a rammstein trader sure won't bring anything new to the table and community in general

A lot of people would say the same about SOAD community..
My site: click here
My Youtube channel: click here

Always open to Rammstein trades.
i don't deny Smile
It's Gannibal too, when I banned from my forum, he create some new account ...
My list - rammsteintrade.com
If you wanna know my opinion - close it, seriously. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember a new taper (not a trader) came to this forum lately.
Cesarin, oh rly? Can u explain me what is going on here?
i'll write you both a message when i got time...
Not trading anymore
I don't know what those users did to get banned, but I don't think closing registration is a good idea.  Bootleg trading/collecting is a dying hobby.  The last thing you want to do is restrict the few that are still interested in it.
My Trade List: MEGA