Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
private section for Master sharing
(04-14-2016, 08:26 PM)TripKore Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 01:04 AM)Anidamaru Wrote: actually he shared more shows here than jeder, maybe it was just a suggestion to grant him the access as well

Actually he shares common shows found anywhere publicly that everyone already has. And no, a Filmers section sharing masters between other Filmers is for Filmers only. This should encourage others to start filming.

do you ever do research before replying? peach shared 3 shows, all of them are his masters.
Nope, don't have too. But since you insisted. He shared 2 masters in 2012. And one more recently in January.

Cool. 4 years and 3 masters, thumbs up.
still more than jeder, who shared one master throughout his stay here
He's an active filmer who could contribute.
(04-14-2016, 01:04 AM)Anidamaru Wrote: actually he shared more shows here than jeder, maybe it was just a suggestion to grant him the access as well

Criteria to be allowed into the group is not how many masters you've uploaded over the years. It's trust, trust that you have or don't have when you share your precious masters with others. I personally think that the group is too big now, just being honest. Now Sander (not trying to be a jack ass now, Sander) made a group without checking if everyone agrees with all the members. Not agreeing 100% with the group now. But we'll see how it goes.
I looked at the number of uploads and general activity (taking both post count and filming activity in account) and trust on the forum to make a list of members.
But I didn't think of checking if everyone was ok with it to be honest, I just assumed we'll all get along. Tongue
I know there was some friction between jederlacht and TripKore for example in the past, but what would we do then? Choose 1 or deny both while I think they've both proved themselves to be trustworthy. Maybe the section can make the trust stronger.  Smile
(04-15-2016, 12:44 AM)Ansem Wrote: I looked at the number of uploads and general activity (taking both post count and filming activity in account) and trust on the forum to make a list of members.
But I didn't think of checking if everyone was ok with it to be honest, I just assumed we'll all get along. Tongue
I know there was some friction between jederlacht and TripKore for example in the past, but what would we do then? Choose 1 or deny both while I think they've both proved themselves to be trustworthy. Maybe the section can make the trust stronger.  Smile

Yeah it might help who knows lol I have no problem with the ppl in there atm and they all seem to be actively filming and have allready filmed a lot in the past so all good for me.
(04-15-2016, 12:44 AM)Ansem Wrote: I looked at the number of uploads and general activity (taking both post count and filming activity in account) and trust on the forum to make a list of members.

Yes, Sander indeed. Deny both or chose one. How hard that might sound. Trust me, being this cold as ice might bring you what you want the most. But ill say it again : we'll see how it goes. I didn't say i disapprove, i just said i'm worried.
ThePeach shared some cool stuff and I guess he would share more there.
Next shows to tape:
Shouldn't Laurent be in this group?