Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
private section for Master sharing
(04-10-2016, 12:25 AM)Ansem Wrote: Can we try this idea? If it doesn't work we can revert it after 2 months or so.
Start private section with the core filmers. They can decide who else can join.
Either way it'd be only for filmers.  Non-filmers will disagree but if a filmer wants his recording to be shared publicly he'll just post it in the public section instead.

Judging by past threads I'd say these members would form the core:
Jotunify, TripKore, Fallen2011, Reminho, sckofelng, jederlacht, Vortex, Paganec, SOBERONEZ (and myself Tongue)

ok... if nobody complains I will do so next week when i find some minutes (or Vortex is going to do it before me)
only for info: as admin I will have access to this section too, but i doubt that I will dowload something
Tongue I highly doubt anyone would mind if you'd download them.
I want it for sure.
(04-10-2016, 09:23 PM)FlavorFlav Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 12:25 AM)Ansem Wrote: Can we try this idea? If it doesn't work we can revert it after 2 months or so.
Either way it'd be only for filmers.  Non-filmers will disagree but if a filmer wants his recording to be shared publicly he'll just post it in the public section instead.

Jotunify, TripKore, Fallen2011, Reminho, sckofelng, jederlacht, Vortex, Paganec, SOBERONEZ (and myself Tongue)

ok... if nobody complains I will do so next week when i find some minutes (or Vortex is going to do it before me)
only for info: as admin I will have access to this section too, but i doubt that I will  dowload something

Still got that center cam from RATM at RAR Smile  You only got the 2 cam Smile
I bet he'd download that :p
(04-12-2016, 12:27 AM)TripKore Wrote: I bet he'd download that :p

Already searching for it, i promised him that a few years ago Sad

There was also 1 Disturbed show i didn't load for you, if i remember correctly.
Yeah, that or FFDP.. either way.. no rush, You got a request from me I'll share on here

done... please test if the listed members have access

(04-11-2016, 11:54 PM)Jotunify Wrote: Still got that center cam from RATM at RAR Smile  You only got the 2 cam Smile

really? you are sure you are not mixing something? I thought we finshed all of our deals sucessfully
Thanks Flavor. Smile I can see it.
(04-12-2016, 02:51 AM)FlavorFlav Wrote:

done... please test if the listed members have access

(04-11-2016, 11:54 PM)Jotunify Wrote: Still got that center cam from RATM at RAR Smile  You only got the 2 cam Smile

really? you are sure you are not mixing something? I thought we finshed all of our deals sucessfully

Yes, i'm sure. We always traded RATM for Korn, i think that mix of left and right we traded for Korn at RIP. You didn't have any new Korn at that time.